Help needed

  • 15 Mar 2019 9:58 AM
    Message # 7225831

    Fellow club members, I need some work done on my very clean 1970 TR6 as I have a leak in my exhaust manifold plus some Stromberg carb work i.e replace the floats and a leaky plug in the float chamber. I do not want to drive the car with the manifold condition and am looking for a traveling mechanic to help me with the work. I have a fully stocked garage with all the necessary tools and equipment to basically do any job. Any help finding someone would be greatly appreciated. I have all the parts needed and would like to get the car completed in order to participate in the club activities this season. Thanks in advance for any help.

    Steve Kirsis, Harwich near Red River Beach. 936-537-0071

© 2012-2019 Cape Cod British Car Club, Ltd. - PO Box 1661 - Sandwich, MA 02563

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software